We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move the industry forward, we want to hear about it! But don’t wait, just aim towards bringing fresh perspectives on topics keeping us up at night.
We know you want to get your article published as soon and efficiently as possible, which is why we’ll be honest with our feedback. We love when writers collaborate closely on revisions – it means the end result was worth all those late nights.
We’ve got many experiences between us so don’t worry about being rejected or turned down. We’re always looking out for new talent that needs some fine tuning before they can shine. If you think You can write articles as per our requirements, then contact us.
If you have a great idea for an article, but don’t know where to start or aren’t sure how long your work will be, here’s some help. We want original content from experts in all fields of interest who can teach our readers something new.
We are always on the lookout for talented people. If you have what it takes, then please apply.
Our company values include creativity and collaboration which is why we need individuals who can think outside of box as well as work collaboratively with others in order to produce great results
- Articles must be original, interesting, and include helpful advice and tips for the reader.
- Articles published elsewhere are not eligible.
- Articles must be 800-1200 words and include at least Two copyright free images with the size 1254×836 and 150kb (or have secured permission to use the image)
- Articles should not be self-promotional or spam.
- No plagiarism – please attribute and give proper credit to quotes, data, research, etc.
- Minor changes may be made to your article to polish the content for grammar, style, clarity, etc. You will get the opportunity to preview the changes before it is published.
- Use properly H tags, H1 for title, H2 for headings and H3 for subheadings.
- After publishing your article you have to create a minimum 2 backlinks of your published article on another blog. If you will not do this our team editor will remove your article.
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document.
Email us: [email protected]